Friday, November 11, 2011

Du Fuwei suddenly palm shoot in the chair next to a small few

Du Fuwei suddenly palm shoot in the chair next to a small few, the firm immediately cracked a few small wooden floor. Kouzhong shocked, look at him go. Du Fuwei eyes shot unprecedented SG, staring him and said: If you are really willing to recognize good faith as a parent I Dufu Wei, Du change my name, I will see you as yourself Du Fuwei out, and help you move into a new emperor. Kouzhong stunned and said: you do not want to be emperor? Du Fuwei Yangtianchangxiao Road: Li Mi want the emperor, the emperor wanted Yuwenhuaji, Dou Jiande wanted to be emperor, Li Yuan Although there is no bile, but also wanted to be emperor. Everyone wants to be emperor, but I Du Fuwei it! Just afraid of the negative of a martial arts, get in it it! Kouzhong incredible watched him test: Do you really willing to let me emperor? Dufu Wei Chen Sheng: cake and eat it, both difficult to have both, if I only want you to help me for the emperor, different day you will be killed. You and Xu Ziling are naturally unwilling to placing him under the kind of person, the first trip and when you talk to know. Kouzhong Hu footer Juzhen, embarrassed and said: If I do recognize your father, how can harm you? Du Fuwei sighed: throne of the dispute, what big system of human relations, morality, are of no use. Can become a major event and who is not real heavy, light bubble, ruthless act of generation. Dumou been highly of you, because you is this man, both ambitious, there are means. So when you say luck on rivers and lakes, the only two powerful Dumou was fully aware of your place, you ask who is not juggling to the top, who can fool you? Paused and added: small hills and you are two kinds of people, even if I kill him, he will not recognize my father. They are content, said: holds many lessons for as long as you a decision, and the world is you my databases.

No comments:

Post a Comment