Saturday, December 25, 2010

and finally forget supplement a detail

Tell me the story, story,  saying, when fang clan, when a man navajos surname man elihu square just outside a guest, can't with family and moved, from now on and ZhuXing clansmen here peaceful and settled down.
But I do not know why, "square moved Lou" now is written for "fang thousand Lou", although the xiaoshan placename volunteers ", she still verily keeps her original call.
Once, I and ZhuChongQing about me to "thousands" of the fiercest square don't understand. Chongqing said, "Lou" word there is no three water. This is because once for writing was ink, so there's water, Now is to use computer typing, so there is no water.
Chongqing, it is a local call death dialect ", namely written language said "cold humour.
I was dumbfounded feel burst out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment