Friday, December 24, 2010

never scramble for fame with people of his gain and loss

Time flies, years metempsychosis, turn to his father's death is coming, and want to write something, but mind cluttered, could not find a clue. Father, I gently shouted, mind a while warmth, a qualm, father, this long-unseen word, always hidden inside, dare not touched. He left I've almost five years, in these years, I do not write down a little bit about father's statement, not missed him, but miss acme, only afraid oneself BiLi too shallow, strength is too thin, could not write a father's broad and massiness and snubbed father.
Write the title, and I couldn't help tears, for several years fake up strong appearance and the disdain to many things, the heart of the unmanifest flash floods as like burst pain I devoured the star has no longer young heart.
Father is not great, nothing can eulogizing great feats of. He also not celebrities, never leave what rich legend story. Father is a kind-hearted, truly, humanness hanhou's life never, , work conscientiously, bears the burden of responsibility, is ill to still take a few days off, like a LaoHuangNiu as only know the drudgery and never get what rewards, the youth and energy to his love for the cause.
My father and I had a great affection, childhood love clung to his father's side, though not very talkative, but I can feel his mercy. I love the father by watching him was busy, vision not free, love beside him say small children think funny stories, father always lovingly lingered hair, jolly, listen, a deputy intoxicated with the demeanor. When I was ill always father accompany, as if a father in, what pain all can reduce the ground. Attachment to the father, as if my father is my dashan, is that I depend on, have a father in any difficulty I can laugh meet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment