Tuesday, January 25, 2011

heart but overflow with layers of heat

Have the friend ask: you do reporters for so many years, still passion, this occupation most lets you crush of is what?

At that moment, I haven't talk, such as the sea tide.

Lying face in my vision - those that I've interviewed, and give me by the profound influence of the individual living and dead people. They are not my relatives, but I have a family with general affair. Think about your life growing many times, all with their interest rate connected.

Yes, the reporter this profession most lets me infatuation, let me charmed, kept me from stopping, precisely because it gave me the chance to walk into a another excellent, noble, ordinary and great minds among. Just so sallow heart, let me understand the meaning of his life, feel the national spirit. I write them, not only let more people because they touched by and by incentive, at the same time, my life is in their heart get rich nourishing. I know, no matter years how tide flush, they in my heart never fades. As long as my life also in, they are my life the treasure.

I will never forget GuoXiuMing - former shaanxi tongchuan city home village party branch secretary of groove. Mandated to interview him, he is more than a year, has died young, the village to his heart and memories unbearable bone lead me into his world.

Remember the day night, arrive tongchuan of municipal organization comrade to bring in a dish a year ago, a video tape put, I was surprised lived: dahurian filled slope is the funeral stream, wreath piled high mountain, villagers than FuLaoXieYou, all cry tears, mouth constantly became shout: "guo party..." "Show bright..." ; A man ChanWeiWei save to remains, cry fainted, Two of the zurna village musicians, blow blow edge cry, suona edge blown earthquake ring, faces with tears ever-flowing...

This is what I want to interview the GuoXiuMing? !

I watched again and again, see night, cry until late at night, the heart is a tremendous force is hitting: in this world, can let a person leave people around him so unbearable bone, which will surely heart contain this the most precious thing in the world.

Along the winding several dozen km circle mountain roads, I came to the place called GuoXiuMing before the hui family ditch the small mountain village. It is surrounded by mountains, seven beam eight slope, the mountain people scattered in different GouGouMaoMao height. I stayed in the hui family gully down with cadres talk with the people, talk, talk with the old man with young people talk in a household another family the mountains on somebody else's inside, the table, plain mountains flow tears tells the relevant GuoXiuMing one more touching story.

Gradually, as we understand the story more and more for long time, a question mark also more and more intense, more and more urgent need beating with me: he why should that be? Why?

Regret is forever, I cannot have face-to-face into GuoXiuMing, it is the only way through deeply in love with his fellow villagers went into his mind world.

No comments:

Post a Comment