Tuesday, January 25, 2011

holding the bunch of beautiful flowers

In those days, I and mountaineers forged a deep affection for no other reason for GuoXiuMing. I GuoXiuMing memories with them about the dribs and drabs, together with their GuoXiuMing Shared by the feeling of various feiends; I hear them speak GuoXiuMing this the "down south wall and the head of the hardened shouldering the viewpoints, listening to them speak GuoXiuMing this everyone accepted" son "warmth. I also specially with GuoXiuMing old mother, wife, son, listen to what they get along many days pour out to this if a son, and her husband, or father's people have devotion, blame and heartache.

When I walk the farther GuoXiuMing heart, the more you feel the thing inside much too much, When I GuoXiuMing heart the farther away, the more firmly believe that: the world would have such, guileless as a stone, noble consistent seat mountain. In those days, I often in common people for her, then he built the tombstone, long wandering, thinking... Longing to have a soul of dialogue. He not only let I touched, more let me high-spirited, he let me in this poor small mountain village saw the communists of light. When the classy rural party branch secretary with xinhua news agency broadcast full-length communication "ShanGouGou the communists" has finally towards our country, he is also in my mind built a spirit of the highlands.

I will never forget LiuYouQing - a write diary of the dead zero. Remember when I accept task to Shanghai, he lives came to its end, declined all interviews. But as an important state media xinhua news agency on ordinary people fate attention to let him moved, he make an exception.

In 2000 the beginning of winter after a night sky, and crept a light rain falls, integrates weaving in myriad lights and rain in Shanghai vi-sion. When I was in the hospital HuaTan putuo center on the set, and finally carrying a bouquet of red carnations, that a moment, my heart suddenly felt a pain. This is not dreamland, in this fascinating evening, holding the bunch of beautiful flowers, I keep the appointment is a meet the 2m fought a spring a XiaYiQiu, at any moment, farewell living in nearly 37 life.

Quietly walked all the way to ward, speechless, hold the flowers in seems very sink sink very much, but in my heart in full, but do not know to what, just constantly meditate on that because a copy of the death diary and shook millions of mind ". LiuYouQing name _"

On the second floor ward a reception, I first met LiuYouQing wife said, she shivers pale and thin, appearing a put heart into exhaustion, she just a pair of eyes filled with brilliance, it is a kind of inner deep love to grief gave forth things.

She sorry to say, LiuYouQing due to pain medication fell asleep, please wait for a moment. I tried to talk about her husband, she slowly into the long thoughts.

She talked a lot, a lot. I can't forget, she talked LiuYouQing cancer facing death, that copy of the pain YiCunCun bite sedation, I can't forget, she talked with LiuYouQing good times together, from the bottom of that flowed out of a bright smile, I am more can't forget, she talked with LiuYouQing at home in the courtyard in hand planted those sunflowers, meng however tears stream down like rain.

The drizzle outside the window still macs underground, room often have long silence. I gently, lest breaking it, because this silence is still the wife emotional rhythm of the last.

So, I began to close into LiuYouQing world.

He before me show a sunshine, grassland, rivers and streams of myriad colour. He also in front of me is more and more big draw a question mark: such a love life, love life, how can you do in the upcoming prematurely farewell all this, unexpectedly so calm?

He's like a mystery.

Don't know what time, the nurse came words, LiuYouQing woke up. Hence, I walked into the room.

The first impression, everywhere is white. White ceiling, white wall, white bed. When finally in a white calming caught the one on the head of a bed face, instant, my eyes suddenly want to escape.

This is a has completely deformed face. Growth in the skin surface of malignant tumor yaps packed with his cheeks and neck, redness half the dyke break, imposing manner, gave an angry. Fully for several seconds, but I could not say a word.

However, at the same time, I saw a pair of eyes, like a calm lake clear is containing the sunlight smiling eyes. It say? There comes the dignity of life? The strength of life? Beyond death of eternity? In this moment, I felt a sacred. In this double filled with wisdom, rational, transparent, warm eyes, I found I desperately want to find the answers. I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment