Wednesday, January 19, 2011

spotless and enjoy the time


Don't go to work day often sleep to nature to wake, wake up also wouldn't get up, but lazily in bed, holds the book, or will meet in the head of a bed, notebook half leaning, idle idle scattered the keyboard, let the morning sun spilt on body, heart, bedding and with extremely good emotional enjoy relaxed happy day. Occasionally back notebook, chuai on two books, to us.membership number to a cup of coffee or a pot of chrysanthemum tea, find by a window sit down, leisurely zai deathraid zai to kill the time. Books to read tired when you write to write, word write tired when he daze, spotless and enjoy the time.

In life just like machines, high-speed operation of the day, I'm glad I could always find time to enjoy a person's slow music life. Even if that just machines high speed accidental a pause or a batch, insipid, is black and white, but my life indispensable content.

Early morning, send their children to school. A metre high big German shepherd sou from among my child and I wear the past, frighten us quite a shock. Turn head a see, a forties, a middle-aged is grinning shout: lovely, slow down!

I asked, this dog is your lovely? He answer: what's wrong?

I said, why don't you tied rope, in case of bite?
A: I'd be happy to, your tube wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment