Friday, February 25, 2011

baby for me wipe away the tears

"Ha ha... I can square never talk about" the husband shan shan of smile said.

"Today, I see your performance is not like want to divorce appearance, see, you are really care of this home" aunt thoughtful said.

"That child exactly isn't you, how come you don't know?" suddenly mom says.

I just know, originally, mother of the heart knot is the child's question.

"Ha ha, perhaps is perhaps not right, I also don't know" the husband a little embarrassed said.

"The that girl is do what" aunt suddenly asked again.

"Ha ha... didn't do anything" husband shan shan said.

"Then how do you know she's" aunt continues I have to admire.

"Ha ha... friends of friends" husband had to answer.

"That..." Aunt still want to immediately after ask what, I suddenly stood up, keep silent in the study came and took the baby will go toward outside walk.

"Sister-in-law..." Always in the study of small log with baby sister-in-law took my hand and immovable.

"Let go......" I, tears hyperventilate said.

"Wen, what are you doing?" Mother went to my side, worry about asked.

"Interesting, really very dull, so ask bottom again have what meaning be? Maybe I left the man, is not survive, it is really not face live? Uncle aunt, sorry, let you down. Morning star he didn't do anything and wrong, wrong is I, is all I do is ask for trouble, all day long I dressed wind FengFengGuangGuang to hanging around outside, even the child she would not morning star, is my outside with others bastard, such, divorce well-qualified?" I dearly bit his lips, feel lips will bleeding, light say a turn leave everyone gape word.

Holding the baby, I again go to twist of despair.

Holding the baby walked on the way home, I walk while tears.

"Mom, obedient, cries"  face softly and comforted me.

"Ha ha... baby lovely, mom didn't cry" I work hard to squeeze a smiling face, pretending to be pleased with the baby said.

Ah, I knew, I heel show discotheque, show that's right, I will regret, now I really regret it.

Just entered family, pack of mobile phone rang, a see to be best junior high school classmate li calling.

"Happy New Year" to my strong sprits up answer the phone.

"Ha ha, happy New Year, text, you at home?" Li said happily.

"HMM..." I said with sniffles.

"How?" Li perceived differently, hurriedly asked.

"Nothing," I am tired too tired.

"Tell your husband's things haven't solve good?" Li concern asked.

"Ah... it's a long story" I layer after layerly sighed tone.

"Ha ha... don't think too much, otherwise, you to me this to live for two days, come loose beguilement, okay?" Li tentative asked.

"Good". I don't mindlessly guges want to buy mbts here should arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment