Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Then national annual ten films

Reporter: left the CCTV, somewhere else host, from hosting style on the different place is there?

Ni ping: this why cannot talk it over because I completely is help. Hosted by content also is not oneself want to do, and I am not willing to seat, willing to in the back.

Reporter: then leave hosted for many years and now you busy movie, TV series.

Ni ping: I didn't also busy, movies, TV series I the selectivity of especially strong, I shot the quantity also very little.

Reporter: you think such many years, Audrey Hepburn children and you just enter first when what changed their similarities and differences?

Ni ping: in 1979, not synchronous recordings, say a word right must stop, make another close range. Now three machines while filming, literally act. Technology greatly enhanced, and the artistic completely different, very different. then who can do the movie is just like Yang liwei now in space, and now has become the movie industry, very different.

Reporter: one person teacher wrote "happy?" the book, you see?

Ni ping: see, I look at the first time.

Reporter: now many people think happiness is missing, you for happiness is how define?

Ni ping: grandma not to say? The happiness is small, you don't abandon it, you will be very happy. You want to old pointing to the large happiness, and you will not happiness. Grandma said, knowing what is blessed, is happiness!!! You even the blessing all don't know, you which have a blessing in disguise!

Reporter: so for many years, what is your ideal?

Ni ping: my ideal is specific.

Reporter: you now have many energies into family, children?

Ni ping: no. Pick up the kids, is all of the mother would have done. The child is growth, mother needs to spend some energy.

Reporter: these years in court, got fame and wealth which belongs to own thing? Which is not to belong to own things?

Ni ping: very simple, is able to care for me must be the people around me, those that's quite all right with you who care about you, I just don't deserve.

Reporter: you now basically is to do?

Ni ping: write books, drawing.

Reporter: in addition to acting, besides what attracted you to do?

Ni ping: I want to do things actually pretty much, I am not a lazy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment