Wednesday, February 16, 2011

he replied earn much money

Many young man let ni ping moved

Expected at 10 a.m. yesterday conference to be held, ni ping's 15 minutes late, she entered the hall was saying, "I shouldn't say a car, but really is congested." She said she was caught the good book, "yesterday, I just opened micro bo, alas! That's terrific, once more than 20 million fans, many people said, see the grandma" quotations from all cried." She said, although still didn't get a payment, the oneself had bought so many books to send people. And someone said to her, "the book nothing, who can write, is not grandma said? Gaaisnix no grandma, grandma?" NiPingXiao said, "well, there are many be like me so big woman, has become the grandmother, of course I can. It's nothing to write, because this book too the platinum, too really, so have no culture, just like a cup of water, or a burst of air every day. But we can not live without water and air."

Let the ni ping amaze is, the meeting a lot of young people, "you are not torre? I didn't expect so many young people will move." She told everybody, she is his 10 years old, height 176 centimeters of son proudly, "home the light has gone out, I let him change, you a high! Can't white long. He asked me the future do? And I said, you can do this,  I said you charge some taller not have to."

My books than one person's cheap

What is host background, stood the host also had to when the audience. Ni ping said she write the "grandma's sayings", it is about good lifetime and grandmother, books out, she let press low-key, keep it a secret, don't expect to have "day" that the circulation, nor writing "my private life", "you are wrote private life, also no fresh, really fake N times online 'selfless" simply life got it, don't narcissistic." She says, is entirely grandmother died after TingShu lacked.brother grandma likes, for her out books may be quite interesting.

Ni ping said, in the book she tried to avoid oneself, but let the reader from grandma common words in life, are feeling truth, "so I write out a don't humiliate face, 26 yuan low, press say low point, I said I couldn't than one person's high, his" happiness? On 39 yuan, I than his cheap $13." Readers ask ni ping, grandma is the university graduates, can say such a wise words, ni ping said, "grandma didn't degree, but she said, doctor who graduated may not say that. We had a big family dozens of mouth, having no a dare struggle with maternal grandmother, grandmother had no more have red face, and a lifetime to 99 all have no. Grandma although no record of formal schooling, but not a bit confused at her heart to have a GanCheng, can balance we a large family.

No comments:

Post a Comment