Thursday, February 24, 2011

sat down again on the ground

I jumped down from the bed,guges want to buy mbts here just discover oneself all soft and is caught up in a bungalow in between tiles, the walls were darkened, and rely on outside the wall has been a bit lean, looks ready to collapse and the appearance of the roof tile is darkened, seems to be a lot of wind and rain, the door of the room is a pair of old two doors of wooden door, tightly closed.

"Ah..." When see around all the time, when I saw the door tightly closed of wooden door, I suddenly realized that I was kept in the dark room, "didn't I met the legendary kidnapped?" My whole body blood stiff up, dull stood a few seconds. Suddenly I were mad rush to the wood door, exhaustion systemic effort to pull that wood door, but the door opened only a fraction of a large above, door lock tightly locked the wood door.

"Let me out, let me out!" I dragged away his throat and exhaustion systemic strength, crazy cries.

However, I hear from your mouth a sound is so weak and down my throat hurts like yao, I feel your mouth smoke of thirst.

Driven by instinct, I still keep call "let me out, let me out! Later voice gradually reduced I sat down beside the wooden door, with the whole body pale, little strength also have no, I not only thirsty, I still feel because of my own hungry and make my stomach intermittent pain.

Had not known the long, finally hear footsteps toward my room is coming from the ground, I skid stood up. Come of is a strange tall grow dark sunburnt strong man.

"Hurry let me out, you want to do?" I hoarse voice is so pale.

Man frown, looked at me and said, "don't call, here, you call the and broken throat all nobody heard".


This plot me on TV inside seen million times, and that's I thought kidnapping and kidnapped person most stereotypical dialogue. Remember every time I see, hear kidnapping and kidnappings kidnapped person the stereotypical dialogue, I will always be with her husband said "depressed, does kidnapping wouldn't say something else fresh thing, the director has true have never creative", I be thousand calculate million calculate, I be again shrewd, I never calculate that they have days also can say those from think to old-fashioned tooth of dialogue, however, the fact is at present, I feel dark eyes flashed, just think, live like this, it is more dead than crisp.

"Are you okay?" Man may from shrinking I see that vice more dead than alive pale appearance, also were scared, concern asked.

"Water, water, give me water" I whispered to hoarse.

Man in a hurry walked out, with a big soon placing carried a bowl of water came in, however chink in obtaining the recursive too. He put down the water and hurried went out, and was soon brought a bamboo dig into long jar came in. Men took a bowl of pouring water into the jar and then pass me from door I grabbed jar in one gulp. I put the jar handed man, man again pack a jar to me. Until the big bowl of water after drinking, I began to feel a bit consciousness, effort also is a little bit of back to me.

"Why do you want to kidnap me? The truth say with you, I am a square poor man." I wan said, I think I was really sick, otherwise how little strength also have no.

I think I'm also not lie, I now poor only a baby.

"Kidnapping? What kidnapping? Who said we kidnap you?" Man curious ask rhetorically.

No comments:

Post a Comment