Saturday, October 22, 2011

Goodbye Ah Tong: you can not watch



Finally, panic of the day secretly arrived. November is a tough month, late fall and starting of winter by the coalition of parting always seem apt symbolize the season. Promise a massive apartment merely apt forsake the solitary silence of my alone situation. Phone playing music - Lapland. Filled the whole room, wall drew in warm colors can no withstand the cold and lonely. Hey! Roommate! How are you bloody, bloody away from me, I feel lonely solo to enjoy. Not often smoked smokes and rotation among the concordance finger and medium finger,Kids UGG Classic, sometimes choking,UGG Bailey Button Krinkle, I explode into tears. Recently, fearful to nap for I am afraid to wake up a person on the left. In fact each period a human wakes up alternatively look at the blank mattress daze. --- Feel uneasy. Not someone shriek me late as class; not advised to slit class and I persist to sleep with you to DOTA ... ... a male lying silently in bed watching the dome, always feel that you laugh at me in assorted positions, ear You too constantly hear the side of unbridled mirth and outrageous scolding voice. You have five days left, talks approximately his thoughts drag memories tin be longer, you can even assume the miserable pose also feel lovely. Can you have left. People,UGG 5501, ah! People's sensibilities individually from the beasts namely too rich. Can not longer be seeing WEC, and favorite SKY, MOON, THOOO, melon than ... I think I forgot it, for I calculate you ambition remember, and when watching the crazy World of Warcraft. Can not longer be watching Naruto, the maximum admired Naruto,UGG USA Online, Kakashi,UGG Bags, Xiao Legion ... I calculate they canceled from my memories. Because I think we would think of while watching the vigor of applause. No longer watching television and movies. Think of Mile, thought Zhongyue Min, Luo thought Campbell would think behind reading the reviews and weep. Since then, no dwelling to detect loveliness, admire loveliness, beauty of the evaluation. Further discussion of home, praise his hometown, home of the comments. Everything goes, anything is buried ... ... Good-bye black: not larger than a pellet with you! Goodbye Ah Tong: you can not watch the cartoon peruse! Goodbye monkey: KTV with you not too Biao Song! Goodbye leisurely: and you have not played a World of Warcraft! Good-bye wave: you can not study with a lot of graphics software! Goodbye my friend, goodbye to my brother, good-bye to our 607!

No comments:

Post a Comment