Monday, October 24, 2011

the Wind and the dancing



Life namely an dim answer, fate is a hard to wreck the fans! Really wanted to use his writings, were written at the best bits of you and I, whether happy alternatively sorrowful, have it in prose in a family secure. Read from the future, will too warm. Persevering, their foundation is too superficial, but tin not jot with my hands and my center. So upset, diverted. Inspiration because this object is too subtle, and it must seize the moment pass, arranging out the periodical describes the heart. Otherwise, anyone of their own on-screen sat for a long period antecedent, still write Hexin text. Tonight for I sit here, looking by the screen blankly,ugg boots canada, long, long time, but beat on not fewer than their ideas. Days and days of shuttling between the network hangs in the sea, watching the evolution of many of yesterday into today's pensive truth, alternatively waving goodbye, or embarrassed into the bruise. Suddenly a firm brow, mouth crease Yang Qi return the silence. Then meditation of while words must query you, how many our friendship in the end there ambition be a spring? Is a lifetime or a year? I memorize the story you wrote, there is still that area always I still have you. Red whether the imagine, and you encounter, yet not a fragment of rusty. Everything is so natural, a agreeable greeting, a blessing of the message, a subtle treatise, as if yet met every other's quondam lives. For you, I have been grateful. There is such a grateful gratitude, there is believe, there are favor. Because start to achieve, we do no have anyone hidden between and hypocrisy, and no appetites and intentions, with a dedication to every other so waiting for the enhancement of a loveliness. It is said that the network is best not to encounter a agreeable friend of a friend, keep the final remaining true to every other that little treasure, once met, and that was the only bore the veil, the fantasy feel the share has also been broken. Therefore, we have not met the requirements said. Nevertheless, I still ambition an side and you see on. Really, you do not have much luxury, so fair a moment. That if it is not God's arrangement, perhaps we'll not meet. Waiting may be pleased, maybe hope. Reach for the glass, and you beverage. Glass of beer to a cup of red wine made me touch the temperature. This is a beer glass full of heartiness, like the passing of your eyes,UGG Brookfield Short, flying flash. I have a pair of soulful eyes staring you, and instantly hit my heart, shine as a blooming rose. However, in reality, people rush to tie him down flawless, yet the mawkish heart Nama rising to rush at. You stand in front of me, me in your eyes, and our hearts but neither are you and me. I kas long asyou have in your instruction, I have my life. I am not your heart into the sea, you tin not stop my psyche. Maybe life is not actually long, baiting motifs of each other only in the lifetime decision and patience of belief. Plain water can have such feelings,UGG Kenly Boots, life, once is enough. Finally achieved, at a time heaven and globe, life long, civilian use, which flows in your heart also, in my heart, but never incorporated into period flow. Several times bustling, dash of frustration, some feelings can voicelessly hidden in the bottom of my heart, getting older with time. Many times, I surprise if I chase equitable a faith, Fall in adore just a feeling? Perhaps the destiny of the doomed so we can finally comprehend, has been reluctant to fulfill the elemental is our own. Many asset have a beginning there would be no end. That being the case, why should I attention almost its results? So, simply no longer cerebral, no illusions, anything comes certainly. Hello, I am good, plain obtain by with each other concern; you cheerful,UGG Dauphine, I'm elated, Heart Xiangxi, variant blessing. This is it good? Red extensive, lengthy network, you and I smoke and dust entire the path via the glitz, the Wind and the dancing,UGG Cove, song by the water. It is precisely because of this spend, this addition, I suddenly began to enjoy writing, Fall in love with solitude. The mood of your words to cost mini, if I were you to understand the text in the shine and thickness, even if I am not aware of whether you have ever, they still mallet with no regrets, either wantonly waves coil mood. See time flies, weep years no trace. A male accustomed to sit, waiting calmly secondhand a sky of quiet. Thoughts are poignant, but also sweet, life is short repeatedly this majestic imagine is also elegant. Off the calculator, the lights work out, Weibi eyes, attempting to arrest this in the night to give me peace. Away from the hustle and bustle of daytime, my heart is here very satisfied. Have you and your canoe with me as partners, this night passers-by, I ambition no longer be solitary ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment