Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm fearful it's too weak so that shredded

47_5364


Many times I would meditation namely sunny spring daytime, as there namely not actually over, that make me laugh make me wail I shake as the holding that they are not really existed, the memory of people who laugh so warm human thought of piercing ache namely not really happened. Hand in hand, remove cloud, passing the initial life of happiness and sorrow. Then I do not know you alternatively forsake you abandoned me, likewise, or the sword of a program and spare time, ambition I have two of our block in the earth. Sad when absence apt go back, but everyone knows that, remember,ugg scarf, gone,UGG Starlit, there, forgotten, stubborn, I Walk the Line, who is not longer go behind work back. Is that we have is a warm atmosphere of the old army for distribution unit establishing, the roof of the bright summer night sky, the sleet in winter is higher than our snowman, playing hide and seek is the day apt discern the day our foolish laugh, roughhouse with every additional the day. I have been back, for of manifold reasons. Goodbye came to fulfil that until the people have changed, overgrown weeds already lost in the increasingly barren annuals of the weeds, we are very civilized laugh, very respectful welcoming, followed at the calm of my restlessness, emotion out in the Dead Sea, notwithstanding Shen did not go, but not trace of relying afloat. In fact, there are many problems, but to be so forget the moment I feel the blank test than short-term memory even dread. So I kas long asme and you, we fair had nought. Vicissitudes of those who, very embarrassed of my obscure sensations, I have studied to smile,UGG Lo Pro Boot, the face of always this, I want to mention is occasionally not cheerful not melancholy smile is equitable a disguise, I absence a mask to protect me from impair. 20-year-old's life is also languid, there is no globe shaking day, no rain Jingtao, then those feelings will appear weak is hugely magnified, so I consider there tin miss, and there are to be deemed, there can be expectations, although the nice is already lost. The cup also clean feeling than I defiance reveal, I confess I was scared somebody will laugh, some people hard, I terror move that feeling that I cited to advocate something, I'm fearful it's too weak so that shredded. I do not understand the dedication worthwhile, four girls sing: I love those people,UGG Classic Tall Stripe Boot, who passed away from the wind, those eternal engagements over and over another; those who love me, people who precipitated the tears,UGG Kona, those eternal vows afresh again.

No comments:

Post a Comment