Monday, October 24, 2011

She is the elapse



The pro forma ambition be held for scheduled in March, in appending apt comprehend the morale of pro forma outside. I have a startle, I saw my student's best friend. Finish by the appointment, while we talk with every other apt work downstairs. Inadvertently, I heard a quite familiar voice once passed my eardrums. Is her? I immediately walked over, looking at the multitude. I saw a very familiar profile. Because it namely unique in our call. Really namely her! She turned and saw me. We embraced. Eileen Chang said, this sentence. Today truly was verified. After graduation, we were the 1st period we met, you ambition apt say too many, yet I do no know where to begin, to some anti-silence. We were walking silently. Student, Yu, Ping, Wen and I have 4 girls live in the same dormitory. Although the old, symbol altering, yet we became the best sister, best friend. Every day we were inseparable. Spare time, combine us above the library, seeing videos, and seat digit namely all connected, always a good mind to acquaint you; supper,UGG Stella Boots, with queuing; girls always beauty, shopping favor our money , a lot of time just hanging eye - look do not buy, buy things, we attach with traders sale, mention some vendors struggling to cope. Weak thighs and feet each time roamed relinquish. Sometimes, we melodrama a kind of small games, poker, backgammon work, who posted who lost pearly snout,UGG Corinth boots, pleased crazy powerful. But we not achieved we had grown up. Weekend, we went wild ride with picnic, close, close to ecology, to hear to normal sounds. A visitor,UGG Raya Boots, we are a collective reception. Yu's boyfriend every visit, three of us are very, very quaint. Overheard their chat, periodically to the point of mischief, with plastics, bottled water point on the gate skeleton. When he pushed open the gate, washout on him, penetrate his mortified look, we smile. Because our cause, this relationship afterward came to nought. We feel criminal, tin yu said: I am the youngest of four in digit, normally not very talkative. They will make everything with me, with my sister the same pain. I am sick,UGG Fringe Cardy boots, give me laundry Yu, Ping ambition Dafan as me, the text it will linger with me talking. Just before graduation, they are inquired to heave my boyfriend. I have not thought about this problem, how they are so restless ah? I secretly laughing. But also embarrassed to nay them,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall Boots, their enthusiasm because I do not appropriate, of lesson, is nothing. After graduation, went their detach ways. I was engaged, and presently lost adjoin. Later, job transfers, I met with Ping, but not much travel. Seen because many years, she has changed a lot. Is no longer namely girl who love love to laugh, when the shadow entirely gone. Meet, when she was silent when the speak is always better than more. I feel very reduced, can not ascertain that returning to the variety. As because the architectures with the text, then their long time no newspaper. Today, Man standing in front of me. I looked her cautiously, micro-wind muddle her hair, could not hide a trace of labor on his face. We chatted about life now, she was distracted, dejected, not saying everything. I have repeatedly asked, she said no need to worry almost me. She is the elapse, do not let everything fret me. She laughed and changed the subject. She told me long ago, she saw the buildings. Her daughter is very good, but her body is not very good. Break up, she told I must disburse attention to the body. I looked at her via the street, and she waved behind to me, boarded the conveyance family. Car soon vanished from my sight. Traffic, steady stream; passers-by, hurry; life for high-speed action of the pipeline. Pleased Ye Hao, pain worth saying, entire of them can not relinquish life; entire of them share in the interpretation of their own splendid. No material what life brings us? Share of the annual still has sensibilities linger in my idea, do not meet, we would concern to each other. Gradually grow old in time, I equitable absence to say to you: friends, treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment