Saturday, October 22, 2011

We have to look over the drag phase Xiangxie



The winter of that annual came early, snow lightly sprinkled above there piece of the Grottoes of the bough, the cold wind coming your information, a message enough to wreck my heart, you hurried away, not goodbye , no nostalgia, for you work badly, so hurry whether you are willing to work behind, see to penetrate my tears, if they would work so radically? Your departure, so young, I fell into a helpless mourning, you are my life 1st chord, and you let me understand what namely true friendship, but, equitable 2 years, you let me back to the alone, it is excellent Love ah / that this is a carefree old, tin you, merely too early taste of woe, I understand you ambition not obtain the warmth of the kin, you listen enough ruckus parents too seen enough of the world's cold, for a friend, I'll give you the solace is too small,UGG Mens Classic Mini Boot, your decease, left me with a lifetime of regret, I have been incapable to forgive myself, why not give you a mini more to comprehend why does not reserve you. Did you understand? After ten years,UGG Finnegan, I have spent in the thoughts and apology,UGG Triplet Bailey Button, favor laughter and our tears, favor our poetry and anthem, like we have our smart Duochou teens, consider we cost attach bit by bit. Paradise calm as you absence it? Have you yearning as the Baihua Gu it? You will not feel lonesome? My day did not you? You know,UGG Classic Cardy, I do not write down how much to mail a letter out, annual behind year, I have gone via seasons 1 afterward different, yet you tin not very close friends like you, you look like, forever to linger In the early winter of that year, how many times you waded into my nightmare, Phi a white snow, I think grab you, but only caught a cold hand tears, my dear, you know how many I think you . You gently journeyman, such as an early winter snow, leaving only the prettiness of the moment, I can only appeal silently in the world, if you were reincarnated, but too so that we meet, we will never repeat the catastrophe of life . We have to look over the drag phase Xiangxie well-being of life, tasted sweet and sour life. All the best, friends, though I know it is a naught Kongdao, but I will bless, I wish you can detect pleasure in another earth. Ma'am, I think period will dilute the pain, I thought I could gradually get you forgotten to the passageway of time, your shadow has been branded deep in my heart when I think of you will be lonely often. Another year of spring and the winter,UGG Seline, told me that snow is the 1st 1 to send you the greetings I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment