Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm fed up with all this sad

Only if we have and similar sounds just, just so, if we cultured,serious if we smile faintly, charming and warm, if we think, I feel tears again want to flow, to prevent this mess scene happened, I turned away, turn around and fled.

 

This world than your outstanding person should be a lot of, but in my eyes but you are the best, you know? If we.

 

Unfortunately this world than my outstanding person is too much,guges want to buy mbts her in your eyes I am not the best, I'm not your eyes xi shi, just fill your feelings substitutes that blank? How I don't want to admit that such fact.

 

In that day after escaping from bar, days were no longer dared go, scared and meet the LiLianYing, want me to compensate clothes don't say, afraid to be humiliate a, then isn't worth it.

 

But a man sent loneliness is so difficult, I now is jobless people, my time is fistful of, from when I became a stay-at-home mom and wife, from when I was no longer habits have work life, I am not that the cage bird, yet my thread that life is wasted.

 

I now I unexpectedly has no courage to change my way of life.

 

If we can't be that I lost the pet?

 

A lost the direction of life,finally is destined to also want to lose love?

 

Maybe. Must be.

 

I asked as his side looking at the sky in a daze, I want to find a can fly space, never to this way of life, I'm fed up with all this sad, I don't need this pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment