Sunday, March 6, 2011

Serious someday met this man say again

"Core son, you up." Some are always so early to serve me. The weather is getting colder, I really want to hide in mainly bed all day. Come here after I dream all have no, just like a rice worm like to eat and drink, drank sleep.


"Some, how so lively outside." I ask some face then some bad.


"Is inscription, almost she was pregnant with your highness knighted." Some took a look me to still say it out.


"It's a good thing, should be happy. How do you but bitter the face." I stretch out your hand unbearable choked to choke some little face. The child only fifteen years old shall join me in this palace deep-set within.


"But, but..." She looked at me along while have said that the two words. "Don't yet. Let's go to see her!" I don't know how, actually felt very sad. But I can't absolutely can't let anyone see out.


"The queen empress auspicious." Ming princess was saluted was I hold. "Just, you are pregnant need not bow." All said mother do woman is the most beautiful. Now inscription princess face smile stabbed her eyes.


"Thanks, queen. How queen will come to my this." She makes me a cup of tea, so it was me that tea drink many.


"I hear you have a child, have a look at you. Something to get past the bar." tonic I took her hand and gentle indecent. "Don't have children in random moving, take care of your body know yao."


"Boon, inscription son know. Thanks, queen empress." Ming princess looked at me, also don't know what's going through her mind.


"Some we back to cotton phoenix palace!" The sun shone warm.


"How the queen in here." Cold voice and the temperature in the sun once became a comparison.


"I hear inscription princess got pregnant then came to see her once." See her I never know how to head.


He looked at the figure apparent angular many, even first met bully small temper all can not find. He does not speak to the inscription princess decided that.


"Some, let's go." Along the way I walked slowly, because the sunlight too warm so I loathe to give up so early back to the house.


"Core son, if one day you meet a love you very much, but you don't love him that you will marry him?" Some abrupt fantasy of ask me.


"Well, maybe.

"Some, after report you don't regret to come with me." Is time send her a house.


"Don't regret it, core son how so ask."


"Because I regret it." I hugged her began to cry. "A palace go, don't come back. This trap dead my whole life, I don't even you dragged down by."


"How to say, core son don't recognize some core son do younger sister's day, no repentance and no regrets. Everything is something you desire."


"If you recognize me do your sister rushed out palace go. Back to phase mansion go." Go, I'll stay down in even you not protect.


"Good, I walk. The core son in his palace be careful."


The roof of the ghost watching this intelligent woman, can't help for his master abandoned her love dearly up.


"Yi cold core, tonight?" YeShiXuan not up, still in writing his own words.


"She seemed to feel oneself do not protect her that wench, so let her maid in the house don't come back." Ghost also light replied.


"Oh? It seems that she is ready to die prepared well." Pen suddenly went down. "Oh, right. Tomorrow it seems to be sealed the woman do the imperial concubine. A few days made an accident, avoid by all means is the charges in Iraq cold core body."


This man again to what tricks, that girl all quick by her play life all have no. Don't know not pass her life.


"Yi cold core, there is no wrong doing. Why should I..." YeShiXuan mercilessly interrupt regardless of words.


"You seem to forget that you are loyal to whom?" A sneer at, but has let the long stunning face looks so beautiful.


"Subaltern dare not."


"Dare you dare, retired now." Turn stunning face appeared lonely. Just because of you is to guges want to buy mbts here blame the queen mother, choose. Don't blame me.

No comments:

Post a Comment