Monday, March 21, 2011

sound also more qingling some

I try not to make a fool of myself, more do not want to make the oneself fall, so I will lose balance while I reached for the can support things, a massive stout warm wall, high and big wall stood in front of me, wall didn't move, but wall around talk, the voice is in disgust.

 

"Let go of your hand." The wall beside the person say while go through my hand,with but I a stand instability, and went over to the side of the wall, and worse conveniently vomit alcohol in the stomach, send out an unpleasant smell. Fell on the person quality clothes.

 

"You!" Apparently, the popularity of impending, guges want to buy mbts her has speechless, and I now feel more comfortable in the stomach, sobered a lot, finally see the jump open person appearance, a very is clean, but it is a bit like a sissy man of taste, let me feel way that LiLianYing cixi side, are in times like these have eunuch?

 

I smiled once said: "I'm sorry, sir me compensate your clothes or help you to clean." "Compensate? You how compensate, cost my things. It's bad luck." The man seems like a cow, but trial, because side that wall spoke.

 

"Well, xiao li, you return to wash clothes right, I a person to relax." The Return true name is li? But the wall voice snatching caught my eye, I could not help but ask: "if we?" But I'll rejected this speculation, the voice of the master than if we high, sound also more qingling some. Head again, just for a pair of eyes, cold threw my body temperature is decreased a lot, the influence of alcohol unconsciously decrescent, while I was the face of the person give surprised lived, such a person, the hair have a bit messy, but more show sex appeal, the sharp-featured faces, the knife-shaped eyebrows anger stand, straight nose, thin lips, lip sleep that is like have be like without scorn, make him appear so casual, then untouchable.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment