Friday, March 4, 2011

little heart suddenly it was painful

In accidental opportunity, if fairy and xiao yun met together, xiao yun may have been waiting for this guges want to buy mbts here opportunity to unfold if fairy challenge, finally if fairy withstand sudden strike, flay run away from home, did not think of this one to have become farewell, two months, I received from public security bureau confess corpse notice. She is a car accident and left me and the children. "

At that point, the forest into tears flowed a face.

Small took tissue handed him say: "all past, don't blame yourself."

"How can I when all gone? My baby was originally that moab the clever baby, beloved, and now has soured, extreme. He didn't listen to my voice, and I think he hates me, and hate I made him lose his mother."

Small head, very long remained silent, because she really didn't know what to say to comfort the cathay's father.

"That is not to want to let you to have mercy on me, and I don't know why I meet you at first glance, I would think you very friendly, and the incomparable trust you, you know that interpersonal feeling is very subtle complex, I think I am see you as one of my good friend, a friend, happened to me today xiao yun this thing I really regret, I thought I would lose you such a good friend, this let me restless, is this time baby and xiao yun quarrelled again, I don't hestitate of bring him to see you, in fact I knew was that I want to see you."

"You say that I am very touched, I may be to the baby feelings let you feel kind right, you if true when I was a friend to keep kids at me, without him I feel alive is boring."

"That good, I walked."

Trees into cried themselves are embarrassed, drag the paper his face with touch after a, stood up to go.

Small side sent him, one side to help him get coat,thought suddenly is also a brainwave and blurt out: "can you tell me you exactly love if fairy still love xiao yun?"

Trees into one leng, turn head to stare at her look, he knew not why unexpectedly froze.

"My way, you don't mind."

"If fairy, I love if fairy, and didn't really loved xiao yun. If if fairy come back to me, I can not my life, can flow dry my blood, can be cut to pieces, I will love her. Good love, again don't lose her, even a minute."

Little heart JiLing once, she smiled.

Trees into long before the door gently visual she shut said: "good night."

Trees into figure son just disappear, pain to full head big sweat, seizures onto the ground. Sweat to oil as oozy, her palms, trimmed back are wet through, suddenly one mouthful hard water casting up, she immediately ye had bin vomitted an one mouthful, then she seemed to hear someone in her ears said: "don't hit his mind, he is mine!"

That sounds very low-spirited, also very squeal, anyhow creepy.

She stumbled climb up, came to the baby's room, next to the baby lying down, she felt that his back with a fragrance of cool by, seems to be a slender figure standing on his back, as the man watched this myself, also watched the baby, slowly the shadow turned off, she could feel the shadow in the doorway hesitated for a moment, it is left to the baby's hesitation.

If fairy ghost really in this room, she was recalling, don't go because of her beloved let her mind at rest.

"I'll good to him, as though he were my own son, you trust, as if fairy." Small in the heart, please and meditate on sleep go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment