Thursday, March 31, 2011

not terminate the contract

Hao poisson reluctantly push away her harsh voice way: I, youmbt uk sale I command you go you forget the contract between us? You dare not listen to my words?

Small princess smell speech more relieved to deliberately way: 'contract'? Oh, I remember. Yi? You just between us mouth?

See more give yourself a hopelessly more mouth.

The small princess satisfiedly since bosom inside pulls out of water threw two behind even the word of a face of joy: don't think I don't know you didn't want my water just taught me jianfa again afraid I falters halfway so to my beloved water to make my will. Otherwise you push me away will push me away why still mannequins will it back to me?

Hao reacted by doubt themselves tabor tone of acting really so bad? He primly harsh voice way: XiaYan you as a holy yuan ShenWu corps commander's daughter princess all may know that you about how many people's lives? How so not obedient? You always go to the south was magic sasha cavalry after I'll bosom a planet fireworks you light it natural someone save you. Quick! Obedient.

The small princess Chen way: I go up leave you when I am what person? We die together is bad? Can you protect me I could not protect you? Choke! Red crescent sword drawn up small princess to stand in the front poisson hao.

Hao poisson again nasty again nu and looking at the small princess that stubborn but pretty shape couldn't help very touched. Also He was back in his own flesh only sleep disorder of qi qi plugging sluggish meridians exhausted straight even a finger also could not move. Know to persuade her hopelessness heart a nasty spurted out again.

The small princess busy around to give him MaSha chest anxious way: very pain? Will it doesn't matter?

Tree rings had far out dense the pounding magic sasha cavalry rebuke from the sound vaguely.

Hao small princess at tabor know even walk also walk not to drop sigh a way:mbt changa you helped I stand up I don't like before the enemy nest timid sac lie even die like a man standing to die like that.

The small princess a handheld sword skill careful to lift him.

At this time the pounding had already to a voice of authority rang way: into the woods search carefully little they are fled far.

Hao poisson to listen to a while frowning way: magic WuJun chased around the thousands riding: hey you I am hopeless looks really escape to do a pair of life. With yuanyang

Upon hearing the word with life yuanyang small princess was ShuRan a red head shout shout a way: vast elder brother I want to know you, you exactly have like me?

Hao YiZheng daft tabor looked at her with a faltering lips slightly up and kissed her on the cheek a bite.

The small princess sudden of radiant whispered: even now dead I also nothing to regret.

Into the cavalry suddenly discovered that the forest to call way: two people in here.

Rangers suddenly from all directions completely surrounded curator li million ride forward step over looked at two people laughed: Mr. Hao played for two years we often meet secretly unexpectedly this situation. Thought Haha you have today.

Hao of tabor despise way: the debacle said yong? What foot will

In the last two years LiWanDao: well, I really did not prevail against you and it unless the three highness to it, but I did not know who is against us in the dark. But who has the last laugh who just laugh best. How you are or I send one cheng appease? His eyesight brillant see hao poisson seriously injured.

The small princess block front horizontal red crescent taborMBT Wingu gallant sword cold TiaoLiang clown who way: "ShengJian 'has deserved shots knights? First through me first try.

Li million smile more relieved to shake tabor didn't really know hao force of fight again had let him feel doubt is what person hurt him? These eight is a sight of bones? But no matter how that success is not one thing the exhortation soot-blower three charges of highness music.then while they ShouDaoQinLai not could bedevil hearts and big chang haha laughed: Mr. Hao next is thus give you a ride?

A ringing voice flash from the midair transmit girl gave him a lift? : What the fuck are you! I see you're living a return not equal to I shuffle when couples to give you a ride!

Li million and the beholder sasha cavalry a surprised neat looked half empty voice place.

See a suspended midair skin delicate and beautiful figure and gentle and graceful appearance and the tall girl the girl wore a white shirt plucked the matchless noble elegant breath of elegant and a pair of big eyes if two freshness of clear bright straight no yisiyihao impurities.

The girl looked tabor and gallant small princess complexion flash over a little envy grimly ironic way: hey good pair of yuanyang I seem to be paying not time.

Tabor see the girl gallant immediately relax down smell speech frown way: what nonsense you talk? Still not save didn't see me quick flat?

The girl injustice way: hum your flat? With such a big beauty with me is happy quick flat? Just leave me a few days and then seduce you really have a heart?

Hao small princess suddenly tabor inferior to speak to the color of noodles Lou alert tabor way: she is gallant who? You know?

The girl beat way: 'we know? "Hum he is my fiance my prospective husband you said we recognize incognizant?

Hao poisson frown way: you don't HuJiao ManChan quick save important.

The small princess ShuRan pale complexion of hao poisson way: she said is true? That, then why did you kiss me?

The girl smell speech like snake bite burst way: you say what? Hao poisson I'll kill you connect me you are not kissed unexpectedly to kiss someone I can't match her at that point.

Hao eyes turn white tabor immediately feel a head has three big.

Li million have been surmised that girl's history after all the strength of suspended midair let him not underestimated - in addition to the legendary protoss, the dragons he hasn't heard that humans may also suspended midair. Needless to say the human race is elves, dwarves, orcs race also can't do wing Terran's can fly but that is to rely on the wings of the not so exaggerated a figment of suspension. He couldn't come up with a beautiful girl and two torrent reaction let his eyebrows jealousness borne by big wrinkly big feeling the great despised openings call way: feed you is what person dare hachmonite back-talk this?

The girl and the small princess is make bee smell speech to both the President's advance legion martial bring roar a way: you shut up!

Li million rage wave a magic sasha cavalry million arrow to the girl's launch.

The small princess frightened to disgrace: be careful! And arrows hair like electricity already late step.

The girl know strong from around your body into three feet huimbt tenga mid namely of fly ash and disappear. Li million and the small princess and gasped hao is sneer at tabor but face.

The girl face now acient: curry! A waved the sky innumerable fireball, icicles, wind blade, thunder like a tempest exorbitant

No comments:

Post a Comment