Wednesday, March 9, 2011

with the father into the temple

I was carrying guges want to buy mbts here mother  the sensation ah, except today in royal study met that several ministers outside, other people all don't know, so lazy reason they, besides I now have the sovereign 'torre', I'm princess, I am afraid who thought of this, not afraid. Ha ha


"The emperor's arrival, the queen's empress high-ranked imperial concubine empress to"


The most expensive men came to that party will begin.


"The emperor, empress chitose WanWanSui hooray!" thousand chitose


"PingShen --"


"Thank emperor".


"Everyone qing home, tonight is served, all you there's no need for ceremony." Emperor deke is always so kind that, just like my maternal grandmother's house hang piece of hair grandpa portrait.


"Snow, get up and come to sit here." Dizzy, I just in the heart praise you, how to...


"Thank emperor" I start, I 'niang' patted me on the hand, for I whispered "don't be afraid, niang here." Touched I almost and sat back to hold her.


When I got to the above, they found the place was only three seats added a seat, is it for me?


"Sit, snow. Don't be nervous, we are here." Queen beside me said.


"I announced banquet started."


Words, a song and dance began to finish. Actually, I return true have never nervous, look at sight of food, several who still empty tension, so all give me behind, banquet things didn't go to note that were still druid son not know when up behind me.


"Princess, you should pay attention to look at the banquet progress, often do not regard to eat", drum the small voice say to me.


Really, eat nor let me eat, I stopped to below, eyes, is now under took a woman in a dance, dance is KongQiaoWu, I haven't seen what dance, on television played, And my mom used to let me learn, what is it develop my noble.


Meaning, and began to eat, and of course I didn't forget toward my beautiful 'niang' eyes, she threw watch me eat so happy, also with my "dad" assured enjoy sitting there and dance, and beside my two aunts.


"The emperor, below is yan adults younger danced." Tu manager said.


"KouJian emperor, YanRuYu princes female princes female offering dance, want to invite prince dance, please emperor consent." Say to the prince, I dashed lifted his head, at least I have to check my future the husband is long what kind.


"Do you want to invite which prince?"


"Great prince", YanRuYu bashful.


Depend, is too false, really sick, or eat well.


"LingEr, you can be willing to?" The emperor to his eldest son said.


"My Lord, son princes will not."


Ah! On a surprised sound, I could not help but also looked up. This person's too handsome, in so many people before refused to a girl, he don't know, so the girl will be very sad, this man too aggressive, later don't provoke him.


"You?" The YanRuYu nature is have no face very much, "pour son, you go to accompany miss yan jump, how?" Emperor turned to his another son.


"Son princes according to order." This man is pleasing to the eye, they two looks just like, but the former too bossy, now this is a gentleman.


What dance to a snow male and a female jump, this dynasty still really different.

No comments:

Post a Comment