Thursday, April 28, 2011

again in my hair petting once

Suddenly I awake: this man is not the past that dare proclaimed to the world he loves my boy, I let go of my hands, coldly say: "what matter?"

He helped me tightened collar, again in my hair petting once, mbt shoes usa

naturally said: "let's go!" Natural like we just small don't two days lover. Then he went to my right, one hand pressed my hand, ten to be buckled, as a decade ago.

I feel his wet and warm hand, a kind of unspeakable felling again come out from your hearts flush.

Secretly saw his one eye, his face in low heavy sky sets appears trenchant, more lang lang lines of vigor.

"These are you okay?" He asked.

"As you see, I'm fine." I try to show bright smiling MBT Chapa ,face. -- yes, 10 years ago, my dignity was he ruthlessly trodden down, at least now I have to maintain his own pride.

"I know, you must be very good." He seemed to be comforted and poked fun, "you know? Just you make me feel like a turtle overseas Chinese."

I know his words in there, but the ingredients to meet and convinced of her own purports to satisfy the careful arrangement of that vanity or pride. - I wear that most luxuriant green light leather, to the meeting, I spend most of the savings, handbag, from decorations to is very select.

Out of the airport, where in fewer people, he suddenly stood motionless,MBT Ema ,I was surprised, he suddenly embrace me, with very passionate voice say: "griselda! I didn't expect you to also would see me. Didn't know that I can see you, I didn't expect you to or so beautiful. You know I live for years as a sinner?"

No comments:

Post a Comment