Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'll be with you in a minute

"No. The Yin elder brother, you where? Where are you?..."

In LiZhen under repeated questioning, I stutter, said: Tory Burch Flip Flops Sale,"I'm in the new bridge lawn."

"How did you get to there? The Yin elder brother, you don't go, I'll be with you in a minute. You must wait for me!"

I put down the phone, upturned face dull to sit down on the grass looked at dark sky, head empty what also have no, like just nothing happened, just feeling summer breeze blow on body cool as though to push cool people to sleep.

Suddenly a bunch of light I shot, to immediately took the railings towards bridge free in the past, turns out to be a truck unloaded truck into county town. The roaring MaDaSheng broke the stillness of night, also awakened daze I sit lawn.

"Jean jean is over. So late a girl on the road which, how dangerous how do Tory Burch Boots Sale,I get her a person come over?"

I like to remind LiZhen will come right now. My side in the heart with how so careless blame a cellular phone to see time, side, is already midnight at 1:30. I hurriedly stood up to was about to call LiZhen, call her a motorcycle, don't come with a glaring light has gone from coming to the other side of the bridge, the blink of an eye toward this crowd stopped effort came.

"The world Yin elder brother, is that you?" LiZhen cross Tory Burch Flats Sale,off toward the motorcycle lamps illuminate, the I ran up and flapping in my arms and hands tightly embrace me, "the world Yin elder brother, don't be sorry! I knew that woman is a tough one, not easily take money out. I didn't sleep a night, has been waiting for your call, and were afraid to call you. But I really don't live, try as call you, but I don't know that it should come to this place."

No comments:

Post a Comment