Wednesday, April 27, 2011

and also follow me down the street to sell fruit

"The world Yin ah, honestly, I'm better than your father small teenager, marry him figure a what? MBT Sirima,Figure he had a formal work, retirement and a retirement pay." Stepmother no shame expression, still crocodile tears said, "I always say they didn't work, old to depend on, but not a who thought, but he suddenly becomes like me, nothing, and also follow me down the street to sell fruit. This produces traveling 26000 yuan to put that aside, for a sick ah pain ah of what when a light heart, or leave you talk with friends, get married. But the house was not decorated, you said it's like a house? You should seek object, marriage, we do adult, so long as has the ability, is should help you. But we sell fruit, running a small business, one day can earn some money? Don't have savings, can maintain food and clothing also good. This home JiangXi wash, pulp,MBT Sawa, inside, not me, you and your father can live so pleasant days?..."

The shameless woman, not only for his own behavior, still pour out as if lawsuit up bitter she came to this family received great winding. My heart really is fire emit three zhangs, but can't find
out something to refute her. Only hear the woman say again:

"The world Yin, although I'm not your mother, however, there is a word I was saying. MBT Shuguli GTX,You are still young and read university, should not stay in such a XiaoXian city, we should go outside. You break a career in JiaoJingDui just a casual, perhaps when you quit. You see now how much have formal unit, said the laid-off and then be unemployeed, said outright, as you just outright. And now you're father so young, don't go yet rushing about, in old age, there would be no chance. Now how many people in Shanghai, guangdong are rich. With money, you were afraid of find object? Jean jean is a good girl, wait till you get jobs make money, come again to marry her nor too late ah, don't you?"

Now, I fully understand this woman's idea. She put her father produces traveling 26000 yuan to buy work to decorate a house is to force me to leave this house. Once I left the house, the house is completely belongs to her. I was outside if mix well, won't come back; Even after come back, also won't farewell back to this home. Father more than ten years older than her, and always listen to her, this home don't equal to be she occupied!
The thought of these, I can't sit. I'm madly in call way: "this is not my family! mbt shoes uk This is not my family! This home I can stay not continue!"

I YiBaBa tea table down, crazy equally rush out, only hear the voice of his father in the feeble behind the drifting: "hen, hen the..."

No comments:

Post a Comment