Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the brain inside a blank

I never ran to be not moved, and without some strength. Tory Burch Flip Flops Sale, A soft When I sat slumped in roadside and found himself has come in and out of the bridge side county. I spend the last bit of strength to climb on the edge of the river on Titus, then climb lawn in lawn to burst into a wail, in the heart of grief and indignation one wave and then a wave, the brain inside a blank, just want to enjoy to vent. Cried and cried and cried, also don't know how long, I cry and gradually becomes finally, crying disappeared, under the nose slightly only by absorption in lawn drifting...

When the phone rings to wake me, I just find myself originally fell asleep on the lawn. I emancipated sitting up, looked at the phone's screen caller id, call is LiZhen. LiZhenCeng and I invite good, regardless of my stepmother "negotiations" with the case, the results tell her. Because of grief and indignation and excited, I early it slipped. Tory Burch Boots Sale,I'm depressed to connect telephone, just said that a "hello" word, she heard the voice on the phone LiZhen asked eagerly:

"The world Yin elder brother, what happened? You and your stepmother 'talks' have the result?"

Hear LiZhen voice, my voice said: "swallow indeed, don't say that. That jean jean too damned woman, I don't want to see her! I want to leave this house, never come back..."

"The world Yin elder brother, what happened to you? The Yin elder brother, Tory Burch Flats Sale,you how? Where are you?"

"Jean jean, you leave me, don't tube I..."

No comments:

Post a Comment