Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I don't believe will find a job

Another boy and then said: "I hear Friday in talent market also held road, we eat talents MBT Salama,recuit after meals drive past."

"Yes, people can't commit suicide by hanging dead in a tree, I don't believe will find a job!"

They have a meal, and he rushed out of the fast-food restaurant.

Heard their words, I feel really they like me, although university graduation, but no actual work experience, to find a decent job really is not easy. Friday in talent market also held way, they can go to career fairs, why can't I go!

I'm a few bites of rice finish eat the box, and hurried to drive to talent market of road Friday.

When I walked into the job market, road Friday in the job market for point already mbt sandals salehalf empty fell, less than a third of recruitment point sparse to apply for all around. Seems the recruitment has passed, and the rest of the climax is just a small company or some haven't hire full talent still there continue to recruitment unit. I walked around recruitment points away a circle, felt nothing recruitment unit suitable for himself, was about to go out when going back, but for point beside a female recruiters called out: "handsome boy, is to find a job?"

I turned around and saw recruitment point three, the sat called my woman sat in the middle, and her two young lad on both sides, sitting that seems like the girl is in charge of this recruitment points.

"Yes, I'm here to find work." I say, look to recruitment ads. Recruitment advertisement top MBT Kisumu2, write "landscape architecture" limited company recruitment, and said marketing talents, "I learn architectural design, don't know marketing."

"It doesn't matter, we there also have architectural design." The woman said, will pass their CARDS, "garden architectural design is also part of the architectural design. You are studying architecture design, in our there will be useful."

I took the card feel some surprise. The other is neither see my resume, also do not have to MBT Fumba. ask me some common problems, for her company accept my protects a member, isn't this a little suspicious? I'm still hesitating whether to accept her recruitment, the woman but say again: "so, you tomorrow is according to the address on my business card to the company to see, if feel inappropriate, still can find another other company!"

No comments:

Post a Comment