Thursday, April 28, 2011

small voice and contain points

This time, breath is like the body, lip or finger is, truly arrived at my every part of the body. This effortless, like arrived gravity as easily attract any object. I hear these breath to pronounce my name out the call, MBT Goti he said: "dong dong, dong dong." This voice carries breath, small voice and contain points

Trembling deformation, brought about my heart to vibrate.

My body finally like picking a soft bones in his bosom,mbt shoes usa to fall with that piece of wide soft bed.

There is a tide among around us, I only feel that pervades the oneself to be strong and sturdy plugged up the voice of blood pentium rumble do ring, like a fly suspension the sound of the waterfall. Our bodies like the rapids, from flying turbulent flow to lower-altitude height, the speed of our extraordinary abrupt weightlessness, splash splash. Finally, I uttered a delightful MBT Kipimo clog Shouting...

The first time I suffered this use language to express the happy and hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment