Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I just cooked some noodles

XiaoWenJian came to his home with neither shaw, see also has not sleep,MBT Ema , wears pajamas in sitting room waiting for me, my heart really felt guilty about, then say: "aunt, really embarrassed, to give you trouble."

"It doesn't matter, you are jin rich's good friend, also like my nephew as well." Shaw said neither, and from the kitchen a bowl out, "hungry? I just cooked some noodles, eat something good breakfast rest."

I hastened the hand from shaw received neither noodles, only feel eye box smelt MBT Fumba ,of tears out soon. Since their mother died after, I never felt such a kind of affection. Just shaw and the words that neither the motion, make the face I felt a kind of how familiar and is so strange motherly love.

XiaoWenJian seems to perceive I emotional change, said: "the world Yin, your things are said to us kam rich, we sympathize with your current situation. You know I'm not usually hometown, received for their work less, introduced to you is an exception. Because you are good friends, kam rich has also do have some difficulty.... the past things have passed away, don't give it a second thought." XiaoWenJian said here, pausing for a moment and then said, "but guangzhou is not what person all can tenable place, the competition here is fierce. You must complete thought preparation, if can't find work, still have to come back to my hometown to yo."

XiaoWenJian words did not cause my heart of tension and panic, MBT Chapa , on the contrary make me feel kind. I know, shaw uncle say so, not is don't want to help me, and just want to give me play the precaution, my heart there is a ready, then good if really can't find work, not will give me mentally brings too big blow and damage. Although in the heart, I recognized must find work, must carefully mix out personal kind, but talk but replied: "know, shaw uncle."

"However, many things more difficult should have both a chance, also should see your own quality and hard. You stay here in my moment let XiaoQin (XiaoWenJian. Daughter) has tourism honeymoon to marry, only in the home, you left us the old couple here regard as your own home. XiaoWenJian says, comes from purse took out 1000 yuan of money to me, "I know your current difficult, the money you first take, guangzhou this place a money, want to buy out is what will buy it."

No comments:

Post a Comment