Wednesday, April 27, 2011

on the couch in the living room

"You're right. I leave this house outside to seek to develop, if mix well, won't come back; even back, also won't go back to the home. If I mix well, have no a way back, nor make the house to sell. Because she and my father has been officially couples, is legal. I can only sleep on the couch in the living room, just like my present situation as well. In such a situation, I can stay down?... she is better than my father little more than ten years old, my father and all listen to her. She put the money used to decorate a house, tory burch online is actually used in her own body."

"This woman is too damn, so worried about!" LiZhen fen head said, look at me, "deflection by that woman in that you so rampant go?"

"What can I do?"

"That you have any plans next?"

"I only leaving the house out jobs. In addition, there is no other way to go."

"You do not in the middle of her own heaz?"

"I do not have other way to go?"

"But... you go, and I can do?"

LiZhen clung to the I, burying his face in my chest gently sobbing, Tory Burch Flip Flops as if whenever she let go I will fly away as.

"Jean jean, don't cry." Although my heart and LiZhen similar and sad, oneself to go out to work, it is a kind of helpless choice, but still kept enduring is going to shed a tear. I lifted by hand LiZhen face, part for she wiped the tears, part comfort said "you listen to me, I want to go out, is to seek for their work the development, in order to our future. The outside more opportunities, opportunities and much. As long as there are money, we who also not afraid. Our separation also only temporarily, I must struggle to make personalTory Burch Sandals, kind breath, let them see!"

No comments:

Post a Comment