Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On the phone, she heard through the phone has XiaoWenJian cut

Taxi, I sit at the guangzhou city beautiful unintentionally, but the night XiaoWenJian took cell phone call. I remember XiaoWenJian in the phone told me, his house live in lijiang garden raider floor A unit A seat 708 room, Tory Burch Boots Sale, the phone is . On the phone, she heard through the phone has XiaoWenJian cut through the magnetic voice:

"Hello, which?"

"Shaw uncle, is my -- WangShiXian."

"You have got to be?"

"Yes, I now is in the taxi, soon to. So late, bother you rest, really embarrassed."

"It doesn't matter, while I meet you downstairs."

"Ok, thank you!"

I hung up, I felt steadfast and comfort, and even some moved. I studied to guangzhou to seek development can get shaw received, that's uncle big face. XiaoJinFu once said to me, he two uncle rarely reception, let alone introduce the work up. For his second uncle in guangzhou mix well and find him a natural, this to that, he which have so much energy to deal with, Tory Burch Flats Sale,so simply defies ignore. But this can be an exception, of course, is XiaoJinFu relationship. So, oneself in guangzhou has a resting place, can no hesitation to find work; If not, can also ask shaw uncle's help.

While I think like this, the side looking out the window of the streets and buildings. Tory Burch Flip Flops Sale,Guangzhou At this moment, is driving taxi drivers actually and I talked about days:

No comments:

Post a Comment