Thursday, April 28, 2011

You want to find a little evidence of tired for me

I just ripples up warm and not a sudden, I glanced up, coldly looking at him, want to find a little evidence of tired for me.

He flung himself face to find and my lips, I smell out the beard on his distant and and familiar tobacco flavor. The sky began to snow, the snow voice like heaven to music through the same fascinating.

Suddenly, I forgot all of resentment, absentminded and found that MBT Goti a romantic life for proof can use to love me and cut wrist lover, the fruit knife from that I didnt take glow of sword bloodstain left in my sight subtle flowery, show a years not indelible moved.

I close my eyes, trembling, desperately greeted him to lick up...

For a while, LiuGuangHui gently pushed me, blew the nose, smiled and said: "shame not ashamed, fool. We find rest areas to!" Will hold me on the taxi, went straight to a he has opened a room to the hotel.

A into the door, and heard "love flowed inside memorial", mbt shoes usa whom he put music. That's I once gave his tapes, didn't expect so many years he also preserved.

And again a moved.

He said: "let's dance! We've been didn't skip!"

I say: "I won't."

He said: "how possibility?"

Yeah, how could it be possible? After being abandoned him, MBT Fumba ,that little county which ballroom I haven't been to? How many boys hug me frantically in the rotation of the MiLi light?

"I'll teach you!" He pulled me up, hug me, and began to pace walked with finely. His breath is hovering above in my hair, like a spring gray rabbit in the fields BenTu, rotund, robust, unstoppable, breath quickly invaded my whole body, is like a invisible hand touches upon me the most sensitive areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment