Wednesday, April 27, 2011

later promotion to sales vice-president

"That where you are going?"

"I want to go to guangzhou."

"Go to guangzhou?"

"Yes. You remember? XiaoJinFu two uncle XiaoWenJian worked in zhongshan's Tory Burch Flats Sale,little overlord company when the market minister, later promotion to sales vice-president. Leave little overlord after another to several big company as old total. It is now in a chinese-foreign joint venture RenFuZong. I want to pass XiaoJinFu relationship, please his second for my uncle help find a job."

"Yes, I also heard, he SEC. Uncle ChiDeKai in guangzhou. Last year, Chinese New Year is back, and his family are still coming a car crown. If he really helpful to is a good thing." LiZhen said, and closely to hug me, face on my shoulders, "but, the Yin elder brother, came to guangzhou the sensual pleasures. You can't put I forgot!"

"How can!" I head turned and looked at her face with her hands and makes the forehead few root messy hair, "no matta where I go, you are my greatest care. A lifetime we never separate, you must wait for me!"

"I will. I will always be you of person!"

Early summer breeze with a chill in the cool, we hugs kiss the heart but feel warm.
Coach dropping me in the viaduct, there is just on the edge of guangzhou. Tory Burch Boots Sale, Does this bus go to shenzhen instead of guangzhou, and I had to get off the viaduct. To the XiaoJinFu before me and by telephone XiaoWenJian SEC. Uncle, "he told me at present to shenzhen county only car isn't open to guangzhou car, sit shenzhen under only in viaduct car. But the viaduct in the place to be on the edge of guangzhou, security situation is not very good, want me to take care of the belongings, especially some valuable things. To directly hit viaduct lijiang garden, about 45 -- 50 yuan's taxi fare. Because is the first to guangzhou, in order to avoid be duped, don't play table, direct, and taxi drivers speak good price will do. According to XiaoJinFu two uncle said, I had a red convertible, after some bargaining taxi, finally the taxi tory burch online fare as 50 yuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment