Thursday, April 28, 2011

Someone said, have you seen my eloped with a man.

Someone said, in the woman's body, look like me.

My folks who are trading aid to spread to this one didn't much tory burch online the authenticity of the news, excited as the winter was shaking the hungry dogs from thin, and finally in the mass grave found a dead between outposts, then satisfiedly baby got themselves.

Later, they took me into a living in education teaching material, when his daughter often said: "you not obedient? Not obedient let you become the daughter of LaoYi home. Born of hell, no one death!"

Then slowly, never mentioned me, as if the man disappear from the earth there.

-- of course, the facts are years later I realized, I have no specific functions and cannot feel faraway hometowns's affection.

I often like stood by the window or the balcony watching scenery, my eyes scenery actually very dull. Sometimes, a somebody else of the balcony a pigeon, sometimes, is a celestial a cloud, and sometimes,ory Burch Pumps Sale,his eyes don nothing, I take heart move away the scenery.

My heart scenery still stubbornly stay at his Alma mater, the little river, the rock head, the mountains, the extinct volcanoes after gardenia side...

On this day, when these passing scenery like black and white movie again in my eyes a page and a page turned with her husband, I ChenChen said: "I want to go home."

"Oh?"

"I want to go home."

"Why?" Maybe because I never abstract home, feel oddness.

"I want to go home." I said doggedly, not giveTory Burch Handbags Sale, any explanation.

"Winter vacation is bad? I read hui (my daughter and walk you back together."

"But I now think back!" I'm said firmly.

ChenChen say what. He knew said also useless. He said: "you talk to mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment