Thursday, April 28, 2011

feel a warm. First contact to the XiaoShu and shaw

I just moved to tears by shaw is neither to drop down, see now take money to my uncle shaw, there is a strong feeling more heart fell into heat. I come to guangzhou home don't know, also didn't give a penny, or LiZhen took mbt sandals sale 1,000 yuan expenses for me to do. Remove the tickets, the road meals and bought some gift on XiaoWen JianWai left, less than 500 yuan. But, oneself to come to guangzhou apparently is to live in shaw, eat in shaw uncle home, how can you uncle home with somebody else's money? He said: "no, shaw uncle, I can't take your money, my body rich."

I still say, XiaoWenJian said: "take that, after waiting you find work, have the money to back to me is not late ah. Now time or earlier, eat noodles, bath, you for your aunt has the room clean, rode tired day, a good night's sleep!"

XiaoWenJian say that finish, then neither up together with shaw, go upstairs to the stairs, MBT Salama, shaw neither half central say 1 "remember to turn off the light before you go to sleep," went upstairs to her room rest.

I lay in bed for half finished washing gargle sleep. Thinking about himself finally came to the guangzhou and have lived in XiaoWenJian home, feel a warm. First contact to the XiaoShu and shaw, make my heart neither produce say a tenderness. Shaw medium size, fifty yards uncle of the age, broad weather-bright covered above tianmen, thinning hair stand of belly fat, face kind, shrewd and kindly, looks to know is a boss. Neither a pair of obesity and shaw, is exactly what the posture of your wife's appearance. XiaoWenJian difficult to close up all said, but I feel kind and friendly. Perhaps because often come to him work up was refused, didn't think he was close to it. ... For I neither XiaoShuXiao too well, so after he had work earned money come again to repay them... I think like this, then a deep sleep.
"Lijiang garden belong to the panyu district, its full name is: panyu district, lijiang garden." With early after dinner, XiaoWenJian take me to lijiang at the bus stop, "going to guangzhou, here are two buses can sit: way is 125 bus terminal, starting from lijiang is yuexiu square; another way is with air conditioning of luxury bus and terminal was tianhe station 125 bus. Sit two dollars, MBT Salama, but is luxury bus to go to the tianhe seven dollars. If you want to go to panyu, that is about to go outside to go by bus. Today, I want to travel, return after three days. These days, can you all right to talent market to look, see if you can find a job."

No comments:

Post a Comment