Thursday, April 28, 2011

especially the indistinct strewn with some dishes

From the bathtub climb out, I wiped the wall with a towel on the big mirror, saw his immediately in white skin under fluorescent yi yi is unripe brightness. More careful around my chest thigh, everywhere, especially the indistinct strewn with some dishes, like the irregular on white ceramic appearing ambiguously flowers, colorful and enchanting.

That's husband ChenChen masterpiece. Don't know why, a few years ago, one day, he's in bed ambition of time, suddenly feel like the way through this kind of pinch choke in my cry sounds to satisfy yourself. I was puzzled by this way, Tory Burch Flats Sale,he really express a hate or love, or both?

For your body, I have nearly sick like and sentimentally attached.

Mirror the biggest function is making women produce perfect desire. tory burch online In front of the mirror and me adjust position, try to hold out a bosom to receive an abdomen. So, I'm more clearly see their slender waist abundant breast, I put my hand on that full warm and elastic place, feel the wind gently over pore, both warm and tender feelings. Then, my finger slowly move lower abdomen, swing to the laps, feeling some scorching heat, not consciously will reach the most secretive place...

Close your eyes, at the moment, the top of head becomes a meadow has the blue sky, Tory Burch Flip Flops Sale,there is the sheep's in the quiet to eat grass, a handsome men on horseback, in the sunshine affectionate staring at me, and then gently embrace me, then I gently on the grass, sometimes cover, sometimes entanglement.

No comments:

Post a Comment