Thursday, April 28, 2011

I hold LiZhen walked toward the motorcycle

"Jean jean, I don't want to stay. So again, I want to leave here, I'm going out to work."

"What, you want to work?" LiZhen looked up at me, with tears in eyes Tory Burch Sandals, show confused look, "do you really want to leave home, leave me to outside work?"

"I have no other choice." I hold LiZhen walked toward the motorcycle, "put fire breath, sat down to you I slowly go ahead."

We wheeled his motorcycle into the middle in lock, levee and sat down.

"Jean jean, you don't know how that woman more vicious, damned!" Sit on the river embankment, I to LiZhen said, "we originally afternoon, she said we speak, let her engagement with money to get their money out. But I never thought is, the woman said money had been with her."

"How could it be possible?"

"The woman knew my dad buyout the 26000 yuan work doesn't go tory burch online get her, someday I'll ask her to come back, but she has used the money, you again how? And is used in decorating a house."

"Your house?"

"Yes. I now remembered that last year I not to xiamen for a few months? Comes back found home changed, was also how to care about, but my dad is in xiamen in my work the months. But buyout who will not think she will BianZhaoFa son put my dad buyout of money to decorate work home."

"But, she why would you do that?"

"She did the purpose is obvious, is to force me to leave Tory Burch Flip Flops the home!"

"Forced you to leave the house?"

"Yes. I left the house, the house is also so her. Her money in decorating a house, is also used in her own body."

"You are to say, she put your daddy buyout of money, work that you get the money. You can't get the money, can neither and I put the book down and married without money to do other things. In this case, you only have to leave this house. Is that so?"

No comments:

Post a Comment