Wednesday, April 27, 2011

XiaoWenJian has been driving a long distance away

I nod replied: "good to know."

XiaoWenJian finish then moved towards the parking lot, I follow behind. MBT Shuguli GTX, After XiaoWenJian started the car door open the window again, for I told 1: "to guangzhou, the road to be more careful. And pay attention to this point, those small stalls recruitment points, that is: don't go to apply for cheating money."

"Know. Thanks shaw uncle concern. Shaw uncle all the way walk good."

I waved her hand, and XiaoWenJian has been driving a long distance away.

Back to lijiang bus parking lot, I stand in transit platform car, today I want to superior to the tianhe talent market to see. Former bus after bus, just walk on the platform has not come, stood only sporadic three or four people, everyone's body all carry bag, only my hand holding a transparent document bags filled with my resume and copies of diploma. I want to go to his luck and see if I MBT Salama, can find a job.

First come to guangzhou, he met shaw uncle so good person, I feel very lucky. Guangzhou is a open and beautiful city, later if really can live here, urban life is lost, that would be a how happy and happy affair. I was thinking to myself,mbt sandals sale "WangShiXian ah, good work hard, must be in guangzhou foothold...

No comments:

Post a Comment