Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I walked over to just want to see recruitment

Tianhe talent exchange center the first floor is a hall, talents recuit third floor in the second floor and. I have no straight upstairs to the talent market, just on the first floor hall looked at the computer show recruitment advertisement, MBT Sawa,knew and bookstores situation almost. From the first floor hall out, walk to the right of the building, I found behind the building, as though a row of shops separated by the recruitment points, each point has a row, top write recruitment programs. I walked over to just want to see recruitment row what is written in content, in the space of a few points and simultaneously to ms I called: "handsome boy, was looking for a job?"

"No, I'm just looking."

I remember the words, he told XiaoWenJian without take reason those called my girls, MBT Kisumu2,turned away.

Early summer season, guangzhou temperatures much higher than the mainland, I felt a little hot. Look at the sun, is already noon, feel belly also feel hungry, then across the highway to opposite of the fast-food restaurantmbt sandals sale to dinner. Came to snack, see a few just come with me to the men and women to apply for book city eat there, they eating rice side spoke. Only hear a tall young to several other said: "looks like tianhe talent market hiring have experience of high-quality talents, we these newly-graduated students, no work experience, only hard to apply for."

He just say that finish, a girl but took his topic said: "in addition to the tianhe MBT Sirima,talent market, isn't there Friday? Reportedly road talent market for talent than there have lower grade of Milky Way, why don't we go there see?"

No comments:

Post a Comment