Thursday, April 28, 2011

The old lady's ears more and not make

I know he wants to move reinforcements, I don't listen to him, tory burch online to old woman is respected.

But I still go to with old lady said: "mama, I want to go home."

"You want to sleep? Tired, go to bed early! I to wash the dishes." The old lady's ears more and not make.

I will lie prone beside her ear and loudly say again: "mama, I think back to look at, but ChenChen unhappy."

This time she finally understand, say: "don't pay attention to him, Tory Burch Sandals Sale, also the back. So many years."

Said and shook the cable from the underwear his pocket a black sacks, left a has the right to open a layer of brightly colored, finally showing some tickets. She took out some handed me, say: "I usually some savings, also need, you take some money back, with the use of, don't let people looked down upon."

Look at that old woman like this, I'm not a moving. Swelled Unexpectedly she usually don't utter no sound, for me it is so meticulous and compassion, and his mother, and in recent years, although also often have telephone contact, every time prologue has the different content but avoid or JiuJiuGuiYi, that is a "money" word, not brother go to school is illness, or who cold whatshisname unrelated relatives do choose his birthday, there are my funeral what part, also never consider if I have any difficulty.


I go back to want to see LiuGuangHui, I finally can't resist the phone again Tory Burch Boots Sale, and again, he repent and persuasion, I really hope I can personally see his expression of regret.

I bought ningbo to changsha flight. I have never flown before.

Plane tickets is very expensive, hit fold, still have to spend at least I is the salary of a month, I can't say no love dearly. But I have to take the plane, because I want to show my days before him the rich. I think, only in this way can we stand in front LiuGuangHui again stand several years ago was loins, and proud of it, he trampled

Off the plane, low head, there is going to call a hand on up, I was startled, fiercely look back, it is standing behind me LiuGuangHui, still past appearance, just a bit more bushy beard, many share mature. He slightly bent with his body, in the sunlight I saw his eyes, there is spare, guilt-ridden, gentle, understanding and too many things.

I suddenly falls were fixed to tears, ten years of resentment into a force powerful rivers spewing out.

Tears flow into my mouth, salty, I stood quietly, cry and cry. Could not stop, slowly, but in his heart he has an uncanny feeling, as if all the disappointments, so leisurely all hate; all is in dilute the many tears.

He tapped the my head on his chest, use a hand to wipe my face to wipe tears, line, another line.

Slowly, my two arms naturally grabbed his waist, him very warm, very warm. I feel the world is very quiet, even the time quietly stopped the flow.

He asked me: "xiao dong! YiXiaoDong!"

No comments:

Post a Comment